Join us for a family-fun adventure at our new Snowtubing area, conveniently located in Cobblestone Village.
Experience sliding on snow with no specialized equipment or lessons required! Friends and families can get together to experience an exciting winter day for anyone*. With our magic carpet lift, there’s no need to hike to the top of the hill, all you have to do is just enjoy the ride!
Tubing is closed for the '21/'22 season.
Online reservations required - there will be no on-site ticket sales.
Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- All riders must be at least 42" tall and 5 years old.
- All tubing sessions are 2 hours.
- Only 1 guest per tube, however, linking tubes will be permitted.
- We require advanced purchase reservations.
- Guests must park at our Sandhill parking lot or General Parking. The snowtubing experience is located next to the Sandhill parking lot.
Due to conditions changing, the tubing hill may close at any time.
Season Passholders can redeem their tubing visit on every Thursday & Friday night except holidays/holiday weeks.
Hours of Operation
|Friday - Sunday||Closed for the season|
|Thursday||Closed for the season|
|Monday - Wednesday||Closed|
Please note, that snowtubing will close for the season on March 6th.